Evidence-Based Acquisition (EBA)
John Benjamins now offers our library customers two options for Evidence-Based Acquisition (EBA) of e-books.
Provide your patrons with a year-long access to our e-books, then decide what to purchase for perpetual access on the basis of their usage.
Through our JB e-Platform.
A 12-month evaluation period, starting when you want.
Access to all available e-books
- E-book titles in linguistics, translation studies, and related fields
- Including text books and course books
- Including frontlist; new titles added as they appear
- In PDF format and – where available – in ePub format
- COUNTER reports available in your admin portal on the platform
- Enriched report provided by us at the end of the evaluation period
After evaluation, you decide what to keep
- For perpetual access, DRM-free
- Up to the amount of the non-refundable deposit
Choose your collection
🔾 Full EBA
- Covering all titles from all years
- Over 4100 titles
- Deposit of EUR 12,000 (+ taxes)
🔾 Compact EBA
- Covering all titles from year 2018 onwards
- Over 650 titles
- Deposit of EUR 4,950 (+ taxes)
For more information, please contact us at bookorderbenjamins.nl.
Print leaflet (PDF)